* Booking time includes load in and load out. Please be wrapped by the end of your booking to avoid overtime charges. If you are shooting and/or wrapping up when your booking ends this will count as overtime.
* The required security deposit is mandatory for shoots with 5 or more people and must been paid 24 hours before your booked time at the latest. If you do not pay your security deposit in time, your booking is automatically cancelled without refund.
* A $100 security deposit is mandatory for bookings of 5 people or more
* This deposit is mandatory to confirm your booking. It must been paid 24 hours before your booked time at the latest. If you do not pay your security deposit in time, your booking is automatically cancelled without refund.
* The security deposit will be refunded within 24 hours when it has been confirmed that the studio and building premises do not have damages or missing items.
* If the security deposit is not enough to cover the damages, Studio Bon Soleil will charge the card on file.
* If your security deposit has already been refunded but damage/s or missing item/s have been confirmed, we reserve the right to bill you for the cost of damage/s or missing item/s.
* Please leave the studio the way you found it. If the studio requires significant cleaning after your booking, a cleaning fee of $100 will be added. Glitter is not allowed. The full cleaning fee will be applied if glitter is used.
* There is 30 minutes between bookings for cleaning and sanitation.
* All shooting must be contained within the studio. No shooting in the hallways, or stairway.
* All equipment must be stored in the unit. Please do not leave items outside the studio. If you require a separate green room or storage space, please contact the studio and for an additional rate this can be arranged.
* Photographs or videos considered pornographic or any images that are defamatory to any subjects in the photograph are not allowed to be taken in the space. If you are unsure what this means, feel free to call me and I will clarify.
* There is no elevator in the building. The Studio is on the second (top) floor up one flight of stairs.
* 1 complimentary first come first served guest parking is available at the back/south side of the building. Please park properly or your car will be towed. Studio Bon Soleil is not responsible for any damages that may incur to you.
* XYZ Storage beside our location has a parking lot. Park at your own risk. Studio Bon Soleil is not responsible for any damages that may incur to you.
* If you break, stain, rip, or damage anything in the studio and/or building properties, you will be charged for repair or full replacement of the damages.
* If your security deposit has already been refunded but damage/s or missing item/s have been confirmed, we reserve the right to bill you and charge card on file for the cost of damage/s or missing item/s.
* Fees for other studio and building property damages but not limited to such as walls, windows, lights, stairs, pillars, ceiling, and anything electrical will be based on contractor’s bill.
* For safety, the hallway outside the loft is monitored by a motion activated security camera. There are no recording devices whatsoever inside the loft.
* Studio Bon Soleil is committed to providing a space in good condition but does not make any unique guarantees on the studio’s suitability to the renter’s needs and requirements.
* Studio Bon Soleil is not responsible for events beyond its control affecting the booking, such as power outages, construction works, weather, emergencies, force majeure, lockdowns, etc.
* The Renter bears the responsibility and assumes liability for themself and all the attendees while inside Studio Bon Soleil premises.
* Renter agrees that Studio Bon Soleil holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by the use of the studio or rental items to Renter or any third party.
* Renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury. If an accident involving the studio’s rental items has occurred while it is in the Renter’s possession, Renter shall make Studio Bon Soleil management aware by a written statement of details of the occurrence of the event, including a police report and names and addresses of witnesses, if applicable.
* Studio Bon Soleil is not responsible for injuries or accidents to the Renter/s, Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter’s clients, and all Renter’s guests inside or outside the Studio Bon Soleil premises.
* Renter will be liable for any physical damages, legal actions, and/or loss of reputation or business opportunities that Studio Bon Soleil may incur as a consequence of the actions of Renter or any of Renter’s guests while Renter is in control of the Studio, and shall indemnify and hold harmless Studio Bon Soleil against any and all legal actions which may arise from Renter’s use of the venue.
* The Renter agrees that in violation of any protocols/terms/conditions/rules/policies, etc., Studio Bon Soleil does not have to refund any monies paid for past or future bookings and Renter may be subject to additional financial or legal penalties.
*Studio Bon Soleil shall not be responsible or liable to the Renter, or any person claiming, by, through, or under Renter, for any loss or damage to any property or business in the premises. Studio Bon Soleil shall not be responsible for any accident or injury, including death, to any of the Renter’s employees, agents or invitees in or about the Demised Premises.
* Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Studio Bon Soleil its officers, directors, partners, employees, and agents of the Demised Premises or any portion thereof, from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees.
* The Renter hereby accepts full responsibility for the replacement costs of any damages or loss incurred during their time at Studio Bon Soleil.
* Studio Bon Soleil is not responsible for any left or lost items in the studio.
RIGHT TO CANCEL AND REMOVE FROM PROPERTY
* Studio Bon Soleil reserves the right to cancel and remove an existing booking at any point, before or during a shoot if deemed appropriate for any reason whatsoever.